COMPLETE BEGINNER guide to Awesome Video Editing MASTERY using DAVINCI RESOLVE Even with ZERO EXPERIENCE
Why should you Learn Video editing?
- Video editing is important because it is the key to blending images and sounds to make us feel emotionally connected and sometimes truly there in the film we’re watching.
- It’s a safe assumption to say that video editing is among the most important jobs in the film industry. With professional video editing, you can create an emotion-evoking masterpiece, and it can make or break your film, which is why it’s just as important to choose the right video editor as it is to choose the right camera equipment.
There is a wide range of roles that utilize or benefit from video editing skills which include:
- Film editors
- Television studio editors
- Broadcast and sound engineering technicians
- Senior video editors
- Multimedia artist
So Why This DA VINCI Course?
In this comprehensive, DAVINCI RESOLVE VIDEO EDITING Course, you are going to gain great Knowledge and Idea to create a Perfect YOUTUBE Video, which is so so easy and this course is thought in such a manner that the LEARNING CURVE is so easy to GRASP!
Why is DAVINCI RESOLVE SO SPECIAL?
- DaVinci Resolve is the world’s only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics, and audio post-production all in one software tool!
- Its elegant, modern interface is fast to learn and easy for new users, yet powerful for professionals.
- DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don’t have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks.
- That means you can work with camera original quality images throughout the entire process. It’s like having your own post-production studio in a single app!
- Best of all, by learning DaVinci Resolve, you’re learning how to use the exact same tools used by Hollywood professionals!
Minimum System Requirments:
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10.5 or later, Windows 8.1 or later, and Linux CentOS 6.6 or later.
CPU: Intel Socket 2011-v3 Core i7, dual Intel Xeon E5-2697 v3 / PC Laptop: Intel Core i5 or i7 processors (PC). 8 Core CPU for HD and 12 Core CPU for UHD or higher resolutions / Laptop: Intel Core i5 or i7 processors (Mac).
Storage Space: 512GB SSD minimum (PC); 512GB Internal flash storage (Mac).
Recommended RAM: 16GB (Windows), 16GB (Mac).
Graphics/VRAM: AMD or CUDA-compliant GPU with at least 4GB of graphics RAM. Requires Internet Connection: No.
So who am I?
I am Vinod from India, I am a Youtuber and content creator. I teach on Skillshare and Udemy as a part-time instructor.
My passion is to learn and my purpose is to break down complicated things into simple kinds of stuff so everyone can learn something new.
The main goal of this tutorial is to create a short film about the Joy of Motorcycling.
All resources like voice-over, B-Rolls, and music have been provided. You will be guided in all the steps from importing the video to the completion of the project.
You are requested to share the screenshot of your completed project and post it in the student’s project section if possible kindly upload the video on youtube and share the link so all the community can see your work and appreciate each other!
Just remember you don’t have to be perfect but start doing
“A journey of 1000 miles begins in a single step”