- Increase your Sales by creating your Favorite DOODLE ART Videos all through THIS DOODLY WHITEBOARD ANIMATION Tutorial
Why do you need To Learn White Board Animation?
- The foundations of whiteboard animation lay in storytelling and one of the most powerful benefits this brings to whiteboard animation is the ability to make complex ideas easier to understand and to make dry topics more entertaining.
- Whiteboard animations begin life as scripts, which creatives use to create the storytelling and explanatory visuals we might be more familiar with. The script then forms the basis of onscreen text and gets brought to life by a voiceover artist.
- Whiteboard animation videos can pack in a lot of information into a small amount of space and time while also making it informative, entertaining, and aesthetically pleasing. And they can do it whether they’re being viewed on a smartphone or a smart TV – or a monitor for that matter.
- whiteboard animations result in a 15% increase in information retention compared with a ‘talking head’ video. The use of storytelling combined with the visual language, voiceover, animation, and onscreen text allows your whiteboard animation to work for a viewer whether they prefer an auditory, kinesthetic or visual delivery.
- Not content with just making your message more engaging, whiteboard animations can reduce the bounce rate from your homepages or landing pages.
- An important part of any whiteboard animation is the way it connects with your audience. In part, we have our old friend Storytelling to thank for this but there are plenty of other ways whiteboard videos can resonate with viewers.
- Connecting ideas together allows you to give an audience the context to fully understand a point, whether it’s a complex theory or a point with a lot of references. Whiteboard animation’s ability to show the big picture means it is great for explaining systems, complex ideas, and data, giving a close-up before revealing and showing how it relates to the rest of your message for a fuller and more complete understanding.
SO WHY DOODLY? Why Not Some Other White Board Animation?
- DOODLY is the most SIMPLEST Whiteboard Animation software you will Ever Use.
- The DOODLY learning curve is very simple to Use
- YOU Will Create DOODLE ART Videos within a Few Minutes of Using the Software
What Will you Learn in this DOODLY Course?
- Create PROFESSIONAL, REALISTIC Whiteboard DOODLE Videos in Just a Few Minutes
- Master DOODLY Software and Create Awesome DOODLE ART videos
- Learn to Create an Outline using Proper Scripting and transfer the Script to DOODLE Video
- YOU Will learn to work around the TOOLS Available in the DOODLY Software
- If you want to be a DOODLE CHAMPION then “IT IS POSSIBLE” after this DOODLY Course
- If you Have Plans to create a Youtube Channel or Grow your Sales using simple DOODLE videos then YOU have come to the right PLACE
- Finally, you will learn to Export your DOODLE Videos into the desired Format
Create Super Engaging, Professional Doodle VideosEven If You Have Little, To No, Tech or Design Skills.
- Doodly Is The First And Only Doodle Video Creation Software To AllowAnyone, Regardless Of Technical Or Design Skills To Create
- Professional, Realistic Doodle Videos In Minutes…
- Use Doodly to draw all kinds of REALLY cool things to entertain, engage, and affect your viewers in a positive way.
- Can be used for sales and/or social media videos, special occasions,or just for the fun of drawing. The only limit is your imagination!
- Create unlimited whiteboard, blackboard, greenboard, and even glass board doodle videos.
- Just select a doodle image. Click and drag it to the canvas, and Doodly will automatically draw the image for you. And that’s it. It couldn’t be any easier.
- New Doodly Smart Draw technology ™ allows you to draw any image in seconds.
- Don’t want to use our hundreds of doodle images in your videos? No problem. You can upload your own images and then use our patent-pending, Doodly Smart Draw technology to create point-and-click custom draw paths, allowing you to draw any and all images you upload yourself. The only limit is your imagination.
What do you think of This?